going back to the roots

Saturday, October 3, 2009

last time when i was younger, i used to like helping other people....really i do....
it just makes me feeling happy and ...contented??

well...then when i came to singapore, suddenly i find myself being less willing to help and more calculative? ...coz i m scared that people will take advantage of me??

well...sometimes i really feel that i have changed alot...

but recently..i have been going back to my roots...

doing what i used to like to do...

reading stuff i used to like to read...

listening to songs i used to like to listen to...

watching dramas i used to like to watch...

arrgh...i'm going back to the old pohling...

which can be good and bad..

i feel i have found myself again after being lost in the maze of change, conflict and time...

3 comments:

CkY said...

anyway u r u !!! no need to change de lah ~~~ haha......
it "fix" while u born..... hahaha....

pohling said...

eh, u comment so fast...i just post the blog like a while ago...
cepatnya!

CkY said...

me very free mah ~~~ hahaha......

Post a Comment