horror!!!!!!!!!

Monday, April 27, 2009

just came back from macroecons test just now....and it was....
















HORRIBLE!!!!!!

thinking about it makes me wanna cry....the test consist of 3 main questions....aiyo..all 3 also i dunno how to do leh.....die....really dunno how to do....but of course, i didnt leave the paper blank....i wrote some rubbish which i m pretty sure the chance of it being correct is less than 10 % lor....the 2 hours passed like lightning, everytime i blink my eyes, it's like 10 seconds have passed....bloody hell...not enough time to think lor...and worse still, i linger so long at one question without being able to write something...waaaaa.......really want to cry liao...

after the test i came back to my room, feeling like a deflated balloon.....so upset....blaming myself for being so stupid....so i thought, i need to shower...i need to shower NOW....so i grabbed all my toiletries and clothes to the bathroom...then half way through washing my hair, omg..i forgot my body wash.....die....my head full of soap liao......so u know what, i used my facial cleanser to bathe...haha...very wasteful right...clearly, my mind is NOT in a stable state right now....

waaaa.......so sad...

and another thing, how do u tell your parents about how u did in your exams??? coz sometimes my mum might randomly call me and ask how are things, and how was my exam...

whatt should i tell her?? that i did great?? wa...downright lying...
i did ok?? this confirm is not true lar...
i did horrible?? what if she gets worried?? i dont want my mum to worry about me...
to tell the truth or not?? coz i dont lie to my parents one...really, i never have, i never will...
but sometimes, i dont tell the 'whole' truth...haha..but i wont lie...really...anyway, i m a horrible lier, so very easy to tell if i m talking bullshit..

i better go and study for next weeks paper already...dont want to have another nightmare next week.... i think i will go throw away my econs notes now...looking at it makes me irritated..
glad i've gotten everything off my chest..

*

2 comments:

CkY said...

got that worse ar /?????

aiyoyo......so u dont play Internet so much liao for ur coming exam loh.....

every time after exam my parent ask me ho w hor, i will only said "don't know leh........wait result come out then know loh......"

i never lies also mah am i right.....haha...

sometime "lies" and "hide" got different definition de.......


wish u do best in ur next test !!!! jia yo...gambardeh !!!! ('_^)

pohling said...

ok!

Post a Comment