Interesting video

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I came across this video last night during my 'break', i totally freaked out....
that guy's voice is so freaking high...wow!!



i'll be taking my finance test 2moro, been studying for the past 3 days...
recently, i've been trying the 2o minute period method...
that means, study for 20 minutes, take a short break then study for 20 minutes again...coz they say its not efficient to study a long period of time..

i also feel that its better in 20 minutes period...but, normally when i take a break, my break is so freaking long..haha...

ok...wish me luck in my finance test..

byes!

2 comments:

CkY said...

amazing......

ok loh may ur wish come true loh !!!
but u so smart sure no problem de lah i see !!!

hehehe

poh ling said...

amazing right... kinda weird as well....for a guy to have such a high pitch voice..=)

Post a Comment