of veggies and yoga

Monday, April 6, 2009

hi..

this morning, i woke up, and when i brush my teeth, my gums started to bleed a lot.literally blood everywhere...like dracula....i was so scared and shocked...my gums, especially near one of my front set of teeth like a bit swollen .....dunno whether it's scurvy or some gum infection...anyways, i see how lar...maybe 2moro i go and buy listerine and rinse my mouth...i feel like my gums are kinda numb right now....if really nvr recover in a week, then i go see dentist...

Lately, i've been watching lots of 'health' related stuff on youtube...
last saturday i did a bit of yoga.....long time never do liao...i do all the simple beginner poses...then sunday, my muscle ache...coz i didnt warm up before i do the poses...it reminds me of how much i miss ballet, my first love...=)

and i wanna start eating more veggies and fruits and very little meat... today whole day i nvr eat any meat....i eat 'economy rice' i choose the vegetable and egg only...no meat...maybe eat meat like once every 2 days lar... coz i feel eating meat is like indirectly killing animals...and hor, i read somewhere before that to produce 1 portion of meat, u need to feed the animal 5 portion of plants/ feedstock..not environmentally friendly... see how long i can keep this up...
anyways, nowadays i already eat very little meat..but i'lll drink soya milk for protein...so like not much difference..

suddenly so health concious...dunno why..

ciao

3 comments:

CkY said...

for me lah i est noodles almost every days now-days !!! coz noodles ho not many meat inside loh ++ less calories !!! eat less rice may be can help u slim down also gua i guest..... hehe...

u know YOGO +++ ballet de ar ??? wah !!! cannot imagine loh.... how it look like de leh..... haha...got pics to show ar ???

and ho the teeth bleeding one if lah is sensitive case then u try use "sensodyne" loh hahahah !!!

poh ling said...

actually i dont really want to lose weight lar...i just wanna be a bit fitter....tone up my body....more muscles less fat...coz i start to feel a bit flabby...=)never exercise...
yea...dont eat so much rice...=)

i use to learn ballet last time...but not anytime...i didnt keep any pics with me...haha..
it's at home i think, if my mum didnt throw it away..=)

CkY said...

fat >>> muscles; muscles >>> fat

u exercise then u get muscles loh if not then u get fat loh like me now !!!

haha.....

Post a Comment