Incentive to wash your face...=)

Monday, March 16, 2009

16/3

so in the end, i did do some work today...even though not as much as i planned..
been doing lots of research on my supply chain project....it's on the milk scandal in china....but i'll talk about about it some other day...

I was watching youtube after I came back from school..and I came across this video...of a girl pulling out her biore strips...and for some weird reasons, i find it funny...and I feel like washing my face now...

watch it!!



did you see how much stuff came out from her nose?? woah...
and it's actually really lame to see that this video had more than a 100 000 views...but then again, i watched this video like 3 times...haha...lame i know...but i cant help it..=)

I used to use biore strips when i was younger....but nowadays, i dont use it anymore...it doesn't work on me at all...and it made my pores huge...

*

4 comments:

CkY said...

when u was young ar ........... ????

then mean now u not young liao lah ???

Michele said...

hey poh ling. i'm here!
how ya doing?
why change your blog address eh??

poh ling said...

hey ky, i meant like when i was a kid...like in primary school...=) now not so young anymore...haha...

michele, hi dear!! i wanted to start a new blog..coz the other one is for the canada trip...feel like having a new blog...so i just started one lor...out of impulse..but i'll update this blog really regularly...=)

Michele said...

i see.. Not bad eh. HEHE.. I've updated ur new blog in my list too.. keep it up! take care my dear

Post a Comment