New Blog

Sunday, March 15, 2009

15/03

yup....so i will be starting a new blog as a continuation of my blog in canada...
so this is like chapter 2...

so far, i changed my blog template...it's still a little shabby....many things haven't fine tune yet...eg.

1. the 'about me' and 'extra' section icon on top....still empty...i might like have another link there...but i leave it as it is for now...

2. notice the subscribe icon at the bottom, dunno why it's at the side...i'm trying to get it to disappear or move it to the center...

3. my blog post date doesnt appear....hmm....i m horrible with the blog codes... will slowly figure out things..

well so far, i am liking this blog template...very 'zen' like....pretty...asian looking....actually there was one even hotter template, but that template is bloody difficult to 'personalise'....it takes me forever to just adjust stuff.....so i decided to switch...at least this one is more 'user friendly' for computer dummies like me...

*

0 comments:

Post a Comment