Thank god,I have gas!!

Monday, March 23, 2009

23/3- Monday

Recently, I have been watching this show called the 'ellen degeneres show' a lot, like a few hours a day.....it's a talk show by ellen...and she's really really funny...

ellen

She's really really funny...and she makes all her viewers very happy too...
Here are some of her jokes that make lots of sense that i really really like:

1)"Sometimes when I am driving I get so angry at inconsiderate drivers that I want to scream at them. But then I remember how insignificant that is, and I thank God that I have a car and my health and gas. That was phrased wrong - normally you wouldn't say, thank God I have gas. "

2. "People always ask me, 'Were you funny as a child?' Well, no, I was an accountant. "

3. "I’m a godmother, that’s a great thing to be, a godmother. She calls me god for short, that’s cute, I taught her that."

4. "Normal is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work and driving through traffic in a car that you are still paying for - in order to get to the job you need to pay for the clothes and the car, and the house you leave vacant all day so you can afford to live in it."

5. "In the beginning there was nothing. God said, “Let there be light!” And there was light. There was still nothing, but you could see it a whole lot better."

6. "My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was sixty. She's ninety-seven now, and we don't know where the hell she is. "

7. "Procrastination isn't the problem, it's the solution. So procrastinate now, don't put it off. "

Very cute right? omg...i love her sense of humour...=)
oh, btw, she's gay and she's very cool...


on a more serious tone...i must say, my personal perception towards homosexuality has changed a lot ever since like when i was in secondary school...when i was younger, i get very very uncomfortable when i see gay couples holding hands in the shopping mall and stuff...but nowadays, i realise that i dont really mind about it anymore...well, ever since coming back from canada i guess...well, gays are very common in our society nowadays...and they are not very different from us...they are human also, and they have their right to love whoever they wanna love...and it's not our business to judge them...in fact, it's bloody rude to judge other ppl..and besides, i actually think that most gays and lesbians are very attractive/good looking...haha..strange but it;s true in my opinion...but i know some ppl still believe that homosexuality is wrong..especially in asia....bla bla bla...

oh yea, another gay actor i like:

Neil Patrick Harris

He acted in harold and kumar & how i met your mother...a really good actor and very very funny as well..=)

p/s: btw, my exam last saturday was kinda ok....i didnt have enough time to finish it...but it wasn't disastrous though...

*

2 comments:

CkY said...

did i told u b4 that i was met 1 "gay" when i work at mid valley last time ?!?!?

*then should u said that i am good looking ???*

hahahahah !!!!

exam liao ar ??? no wonder lah no more update ur blog......heheh

Anonymous said...

haha...nowadays got lots of assignments and presentations must start to prepare...but i'll still try to update my blog...ocz i know, once i stop updating, i will feel really lazy to blog oredi...=) take care ya!

Post a Comment