Random rant

Friday, March 20, 2009

19/3- Thursday

You know, whenever u feel down and low, just remember this, among the millions and millions of your mum and dad's egg and sperm cells, 'YOU' are the only one who successfully emerged to be a zygote...how awesome and miraculous is that?? u beat all the other losers....you are special......haha=)

haha, just a random thought...coz i was reading my genes and society textbook...it's about biology...so dunno how, i can link it to that...=) very random...



was reading this just now.....while waiting for my video to load...which until now cannot also never load..=(

actually, i filmed a video, which i wanted to post here, but i waited for like more that 2 hours, and the video is still not uploaded on blogger..i give up...

so anyway, i decided to take some random photos with my webcam...yea..i know it's not that clear...but better than nothing lor..

my bed...my bedsheets are normally light yellow, blue or green...calm colours...nothing loud, or else i confirm cannot sleep one...i know some ppl hor, 20 something years old still use cartoon bedsheet..=)

concrete evidence...that's my wall...the paint has been peeling...horrible..coz it's right above my bed... i'm forced to change my bedsheet every week...


i didnt report it..coz i don't wanna go through the hassle of changing rooms..lazy to shift my stuff..

well...that's about it...my day today was really routine...just school and back to my hostel room...

adios....and remember YOU are SPECIAL....

haha

*

1 comments:

CkY said...

where got "millions " of egg ?? if sperm then yes......

by calculate egg only once a month and 12 a year !!! and normally stop when ur age 50 ~~~ and start about 12-15 years old.... therefore only about 40 years egg producing..... equal to 480 egg only lah in ur whole life time !!!!

am i right hahahah !!!!!

*my bedsheets is cartoon de leh some more is pink/red in color de leh !!!

Post a Comment