What I did today

Sunday, March 15, 2009

15/3

I had it all worked out yesterday....drew up a very comprehensive 'plan' for today...it consist of

1. 2 hours Supply chain individual assignment - Didnt do
2. 2 hours supply chain group assignment - also didnt do
3. genes and soc revision - didnt do....

sigh....i didnt even go to the library as planned...coz it was raining...and it hampered my 'initiative' to wait for the bus...

so instead....what i did today was...

revive my blog...which is not in my initial plan at alll...

well, i read this saying somewhere...that says..
"doing the right thing is the best, doing the wrong thing is second best...but not doing anything is the worst..." quoted by someone famous...hence, i wont say that my day is the worst...

I just ate maggi mee for supper....and it's making me feel really jittery now.....dunno what's inside the flavouring packet.... i'm way too awake to sleep now...but a bit too tired to read...maybe i'll read abit....textbooks often help me sleep better...=)

i guess i'll just have to do all my school work 2moro....

and there's this huge bug on my floor....and it's making me feel damn uncomfortable....i dont want to kill it....but i'm scared it will fly up and bite me...sigh...
done....swept the bug out of my room....

*

0 comments:

Post a Comment